Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • [✦] [JustADev] [Recruitment] Skyblock Recruitment for next Season/Realm [✦]

JustADev

Legend
    JustADev
    JustADev
    Legend
    PLEASE READ THIS: Your application must be sent to me by starting a private conversation with me on the forums and sending me your application. Your application will be dismissed if you post your application as a reply to this thread.

I will only be accepting 7 of the BEST applicants, so make sure you are thorough with your application.

【 Common Misconceptions】
    Below listed are some misconceptions that people have when it comes to competitive skyblock:

【✦】Just because you were a part of my island in a previous season does not guarantee you a spot in the upcoming season
    【✦】You can be inactive on my island for the entire season. If you do so, you will be immediately removed from my island and will not be allowed to apply again until the next season (it is ok if you miss a couple weeks, but do not be inactive for months at a time)
    【✦】You can hack/cheat in order to benefit the island. If you are caught cheating or breaking any major rules of the server, you will be kicked and will not be allowed to apply again until the next season.
    【✦】If I log on for a few minutes and disconnect, then I am being active. WRONG! You must be actively contributing to the island to be considered active according to our standards.

【 Requirements Before Applying 】
    Below are the requirements that must be met to qualify for applying to my island (Some exceptions to these requirements can be made)
    When applying, copy and paste these 10 Requirements and respond with either a ✔ or an ✘ in the left-hand box next to each requirement.
    If any of the below requirements or questions are missing, your application will not be considered.

【✘/✔】You must be a member of Skyvele's Discord Server (https://skyvele.com/discord)
    【✘/✔】You must have a working microphone and willing to talk to people in group chats/calls
    【✘/✔】You can have 1 or fewer infractions/punishments on your account
    【✘/✔】You must be committed to grinding for long periods of time (i.e. 3-5 Hours)
    【✘/✔】You must be able to logon and play on the server for 2-3 days or more per week
    【✘/✔】You must have adequate knowledge of server economies and grinders/farms
    【✘/✔】It is not necessary to apply, but you must have at least 1 alt (If you don't have any, that is perfectly fine)
    【✘/✔】You must be proficient in speaking and typing in the English Language
    【✘/✔】You must be comfortable in doing a background interview before being accepted
    【✘/✔】You must be a competitive player, if you are trying to apply and play casually, then I suggest that you do not apply.

【 General Info 】
    Please provide us with the following information as listed below:

【✦】Your Minecraft Username
    【✦】Your Timezone
    【✦】 Your Discord Name (Example: JustADev#5444)
    【✦】Your Server Rank (if applicable)
    【✦】When you first joined the server?
    【✦】How much hours (per week) can you contribute to the island?
    【✦】What skills do you have with SkyBlock servers? Do you have any specialties (i.e. grinders, farms, pvp, etc.)?
    【✦】Why do you want to join our team?
    【✦】Why do you think you are a good fit for our team?
    【✦】Anything else you want to share with us?

Thanks for reading and best of luck!
    JustADev

Last edited:

TentorIV

Skyvele Staff
    Staff
    TentorIV
    TentorIV
    Nicely presented recruitment thread. I won’t be joining you next season, so it will be nice to compete against some new teams and faces. Good luck with the recruitment.

JustADev

Legend
    JustADev
    JustADev
    Legend
    Nicely presented recruitment thread. I won’t be joining you next season, so it will be nice to compete against some new teams and faces. Good luck with the recruitment.
    Thanks for being a member of my island this season. Hopefully we can make the last month of this season the best month ever.
    Anyway, even if you aren't returning to the island, thanks for all the memories on season 1, it was fun having you as an island member.
    You are a really great staff member, keep it up man!
    - JustADev

TentorIV

Skyvele Staff
    Staff
    TentorIV
    TentorIV
    Thanks for being a member of my island this season. Hopefully we can make the last month of this season the best month ever.
    Anyway, even if you aren't returning to the island, thanks for all the memories on season 1, it was fun having you as an island member.
    You are a really great staff member, keep it up man!
    - JustADev
    Hopefully S2 takes heed of my allegiance suggestion. We could continue from there potentially.