Status
    Not open for further replies.

rehhs

Champion
    rehhs
    rehhs
    Champion
    How’s it goin?
    I’m rehhs, and I am looking an Island Member here on SkyVele. I’m honestly just looking for someone chill, who is able to help out, even a little alliance if that’s what you’re down for, let’s do it!

-

Requirements For Recruitment :

> Maturity
    (If you’re 16, but act like you’re 6, please be realistic, and if it describes you please click off. Must being able to understand when to be serious, and when to mess around)

> Experience
    (If you can prove to me that you have experience, not by word of mouth, but rather proof. It will definitely improve your chances of joining me)

> Skill
    (Need to be able to provide a skill to the team, I am looking for players who love to grind spawners, and can make efficient grinders. You need to provide value)

> Communication
    (I know a lot of people who are really good at Skyblock, and Factions who do not have a microphone. If you do have a microphone, it would make you stick out from the rest. But if you can meet the other requirements, this may not effect your chances)

> Play time must be over 24 hours
    (Command /pt in game to check)

-

IF YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, AND MORE, CONTACT ME OVER DISCORD :

rehhs#0001

Scrutinized

Skyvele Staff
    Scrutinized
    Scrutinized
    Remember to be careful with the players you allow on, we do allow insiding. We will not be held responsible if any of your items go missing.

JustADev

Legend
    JustADev
    JustADev
    Legend
    I mean, I would join you, but I sadly can't join multiple islands and joining on an alt account isn't allowed either ;( sorry rez

Bumblewasp

Skyvele Manager
    Manager
    Bumblewasp
    Bumblewasp
    Thread locked - thread no longer relevant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.